Thursday, April 2, 2009

Burning the Midnight Oil

Hey,

I just wanted to check in with all of you and say hello.  No I have not forgot about you.  I've been working like a mad woman to get the new collections completed once and for all.  So far there are three new handbags, kitchen towels galore, and finally, drum roll please.  Clothes pin sets.  Yippie.  Oh yeah, I'm debuting two new apron designs in the boutique next week.  I may list them on lollishops and etsy if they don't fly off the mannequin as soon as I put them up.  You know it's very possible.  Anywho, it's 5:30 a.m. and I have not been to sleep, at all.  Sorry for crazy phrases and misspelled words.  Love ya.  Mean it.  Hopefully everyone is resting and starting off to a great day.  Get some rest and be blessed.  New photos and a contest coming soon.  It may be for some sweet shabby kitchen towels.

Sweet Dreams,

Miss Bijou

No comments: