Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring

Greetings,

My lord how time has flown.  It seems like just a while ago we were getting non stop snow (which I loved) and now here comes spring.  The month of April is roaring in like a lion and showing out.  We took a drive out to Monroe today, where things started off pretty and quaint.  Yeah, for like an hour.  Then we come out of the store, it's pitch black dark outside and thundering.  If you grew up in Michigan and are from the boonies or burbs, you know that spells out major storm.  Of course I wanted to stop for some yummy chicken.  Bad idea!  Mom and I were greeted by a massive down pour as we left the restaurant.  Worst than that we had to get on 75 with a bunch of crazy drivers.  Thankfully we made it home in one piece, of course I was too pooped to do anymore sewing.  I think I will take advantage of the lulling sound of the rain.  Maybe I can get a few hours of sleep.  I will post new pictures from the shop and collections soon.  As always, thanks so much for stopping by, and I promise to give you guys some refreshing information soon.  And yes I will start posting helpful business tips soon.  I have so many I don't know where to start.  If you have any questions post them. By the way,  Shabby Chic has closed.  We still have the target line you guys.  I will truly miss Rachel Ashwell's beautiful creations and finds.  

Sweet Dreams,

Miss Bijou

No comments: