Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sad News, Many Blessings


Recently I learned a favorite designer of mine was going through some major trouble with her  company, and all I can say is that I felt bad for her.  Really bad.  As a designer and artist I know how tough it is to get your ideas out there and have people believe in you, so to loose all that in a matter of months cannot be fun.  Hopefully Ms. Ashwell, the jump starter of Shabby Chic and all of its sister brands will pull through.  To those who have left mean spirited comments on other media outlet websites, shame on you.  In a day in age when so many are loosing so much no matter what race, gender, or financial class, you would think that more people would be careful about what they say.  You never know, you could be next.  So to Rachel Ashwell I say God Bless and move forward.  You have a load of supporters rallying around you, and we believe in you.

Blessings, 


No comments: