Monday, April 6, 2009

Baking as a form of therapy?

Yep.  No need to pay for a shrink when you've got a oven and enough recipes to last you a life time.  Just Bake.  Although the past few weeks for me have been very trying, I can honestly say that today, after making a savory homestyle beef stew and yummy scratch butter rolls.  I'm feeling good.  I feel like wonder woman, superwoman, and every other female superhero wrapped up in one.  Tazy the poodle didn't complain either.  He likes organic beef, just as much as everyone else in the household.  Did I mention the meal was semi-organic?  You all know how I feel about that.  Seeing that we are trying to make a full transition.  

On another note, things are coming along as far as the website.  Soon all of you will be able to purchase products and sign up for classes online.  Sweet, right?  I cannot wait.  Of course this means I have to have all the new listings and photos ready to go.  By the way, in honor of my B-Day, we are hosting a special sale at the store, the weekend of April 19th.  No I will not tell my age.  Although if you read the news article, from the Detroit Free Press last summer, you might be able to find out.  You know the article about the young designer and market manager.

Well, it's back to work my lovelies.  Or perhaps, sleep.  My mini vacation is over.  No more staying up late reading juicy novels and watching Anne of Green Gables.  I know, I'm pathetic.  But I still want to try the infamous non-alcoholic Raspberry Cordial.  I shall not have any of Marilla's (sp?) wine.  Poor Diana Berry.  Until the next time we speak, be blessed.  And remember to check back soon.  Does anyone else love old reruns of Anne of Green Gables?  Maybe even Road to Avonlea?  Let me know.  I would love to hear your story.

Sweet Dreams,

Miss Bijou

No comments: