Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pretty Things to Come

Hey,

Just stopping in to say hello.  Hope everyone is doing well.  I'm working my buns off, trying to get everything ready and in order.  My web classes finally began so that's something else added to my plate.  Of course I am also working hard to get all of the new lines ready for sale.  Check out the new header.  Not perfect, but it's to the point.  Please visit the Boutique to see new items.  The new handbag you see in the header is apart of the Tickle Your Fancy Chic collection.  It's been waiting for it's debut.  The bags will run about $50.00 each, and are even prettier in person.  I'm taking pre-orders by e-mail.  Send your request to bijoubeauteintltd@yahoo.com.  As always be blessed and have a wonderful week.  By the way Mom gave me a new SLR for my B-Day.  Thanks Mom!

Creatively Speaking,

Miss Kelli

No comments: