Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rate Our Space


Hi,

Right quick, please go over to HGTV's rate my space and vote for us.  
www.roomzaar.com:80/rate-my-space/Other-Spaces/Romantic-Roses/detail.esi?oid+6587106

Update!
It seems that there were some people on the rate my space sight who could not handle the competition.  Honestly for me you guys, I just wanted to share my beautiful photos.  I don't make money from small competitions like that, I earn it by working hard and creating quality goods.  To all of those who supported us and left positive comments, I thank you.  Your warm kind hearted words will bring you joy and peace in life.  Remember, one hater can not and will not stop me from doing what I love do.  Anyways, I'm done venting, back to positive things.  By the way we had 126 hits just yesterday alone, all high scores except for the one vermin.  Don't worry I see you.  God bless you.  It must be hard holding some much hate inside.



Love you guys,

Miss Bijou




No comments: